Monday 14 March 2011

Maahad Tahfiz Negeri Pahang :)

how should I start it? heee xp
I really HATE  boarding school, and yeahh my parents force me to go there too!
urghhh, hate to be force.
then, after the interview and the simulation. I got a letter that said,
"Tawaran Belajar ke Maahad Tahfiz Negeri Pahang".
and I was like OH OH, I'm like OH OH OH OH  -FEM rocketeer-
sempat nangis and merayu at my mum lagi.
but, everything is not working.
what kind of heart is my mum having? BATU?!
then, after 3 months in that boarding school,
okay okay laa at there.
ada Syazwa, Kazimah, Ain Z, Amira Abdullah(Amie Dollah), and moooore :)
cikgu cikgu dia orang okay laa, best best!
ARABIC there is like primary 4 or 5 at IIS :D
my room number is 39.
and my roomates are Akma, Amanina and Kak Lina.
they're all CRAZY enough for me, haha!
ykw, I got soooo many FITNAH  there.
and yeahh, I loike akak akak senior there, Kak Lina, Kak Aida, Kak Rahimah, Kak Afina, Kak Ain and all.
akak akak form 3, ada yang suka and ada yang kurang suka.
Kak Humairak, Kak Aina, Kak Syahira and Kak Hazira, suka dia orang.
yang lain tuu, a bit kurang rapat.
so, rapat rapatkan laa diri anda dengan anak Sabri yang comel lote niy.
hahaha, perasan je lebih. *tapi memang comel pun. jangan jeles!
cukup laa Mira Sabri nyaa dengan keperasanan kamu tuu.
the most weido thing is, their loghat is too pekat.
they always use sokmo, sungguh, selok, and mooooore.
i gotta learn all this, maaan.
bye, that's all from me yaww!

                                                                                                          -Mira Sabri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment